This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to have a drink?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Who wants to have a drink?

Posted

What are you serving? I'll drink it so long as it ain't gin or tequila. 8)

Posted

What are you serving? I'll drink it so long as it ain't gin or tequila. 8)

Personally, I only drink frothing pints of Harp lager, but I'm sure I can mix something to your taste. However, you must have a special "download alcohol" attachment to your computer. It's a nozzle-shaped thing that plugs somewhere into the back of your tower or laptop.

Posted

I would like a double shot of blue label on the rocks with a water back. Thank you and the tip will be sizable. By the way my PC liquor valve is out of order, so just leave the drink right here under my order. regards Jared.

Posted

Hmm. If your PC liquor valve is out, I will have to e-mail you your drink as an attachment.

Posted

What kind of drink are we talking about here?

I get the feeling that if it wasn't illegal, it should be...?

-Scott

Posted

What kind of drink are we talking about here?

I get the feeling that if it wasn't illegal, it should be...?

-Scott

All drinks are digital. A string of downloaded ones and zeroes has to be interpreted by your computer's alcohol card as the desired drink, and then outputted through your computer's alcohol valve.

I love the new Reply icons. I wish you'd put your name with mine as the designer on the main page, Scotty.

Posted

Thanks about the icons.

I am uploading an even better reply icon, I think it looks much better (the animation that is).

I can work on adding myself to the design credits, sometime ;)

-Scott

Posted

Thanks about the icons.

I am uploading an even better reply icon, I think it looks much better (the animation that is).

I can work on adding myself to the design credits, sometime ;)

-Scott

OK, the little animation I'm now seeing on the Post Reply button is very cool. :o

Posted

What drinks should I order to impress friends? You know, like I know what the hell I'm talking about?

Posted

What drinks should I order to impress friends? You know, like I know what the hell I'm talking about?

I would order Evil Dewar's, because President Bush hates it. :twisted:

Posted

I'm back from snowboarding, battered and bruised but not broken like last time. I tried a few jumps in FudoMyoo's honour and landed perfectly when no one was watching. When they were, of course, i nearly crippled myself and looked a fool - flapping and the like. Ah well. Next time: the halfpipe.

Posted

I'm back from snowboarding, battered and bruised but not broken like last time. I tried a few jumps in FudoMyoo's honour and landed perfectly when no one was watching. When they were[/i'], of course, i nearly crippled myself and looked a fool - flapping and the like. Ah well. Next time: the halfpipe.
That's why you're never to attempt any sort of aerial acrobatics within sight of a chairlift.

Posted

I'm back from snowboarding' date=' battered and bruised but not broken like last time. I tried a few jumps in FudoMyoo's honour and landed perfectly when no one was watching. When they [i']were, of course, i nearly crippled myself and looked a fool - flapping and the like. Ah well. Next time: the halfpipe.[/quote'] That's why you're never to attempt any sort of aerial acrobatics within sight of a chairlift.

The once and always wise Godot has spoken, all hail Godot!

You are Buck Godot right?

-Scott

Posted

For you, I can be.

Posted

If we're allowed Unicode digitial drinks I'll be happy to take a bottle of Балтика.

Posted

So how are you doing mister bar tender? I am great and living a fun life.

Bar tender

What will you have today?

I will have a double shot of J.D. on the rocks with a water back and a dark ale (from McSorley's Old Ale House est 1854 in Manhattan, N.Y.). Hope you have some connects for the dark ale. Thanks, tip is deposited in the internet Tavern.

warm regards, Jared.

Posted

The bartender has been under the weather, but don't let that stop people from ordering. It may just be awhile till you get your drink.

Da Fire, if you want, I could probably e-mail your drink directly from the ale house in Manhattan, as I live in Manhattan.

Posted

Ah, a bar. I can't believe I missed it thus far!

I'll have a glass of beer, Lowenbrau on tap? :)

Posted

The bartender has been under the weather, but don't let that stop people from ordering. It may just be awhile till you get your drink.

Da Fire, if you want, I could probably e-mail your drink directly from the ale house in Manhattan, as I live in Manhattan.

Well I will take the dark ale any way you can get it. Have you ever been to

McSorley's Old Ale House est 1854 in Manhattan, N.Y.
?

Hope you feel much better soon.

warm regards, Jared.

Posted

Stopped by for another drink! This time I will take a hennessy and redbull on the rocks. Make that a double in a tall glass.

regards, Jared.

Posted

Sheesh, i keep forgetting that i'm old enough to order drinks now. What can you send me that would impress a girl and go well with chocolate? You have to hurry on this one...

Posted

How about a chiante. I am not the bar tender here, but I am not afraid to jump the counter and serve a friend. Well, here is two glasses, and a tray of godiva chocolates. Enjoy, and tell the lady she can thank me later :wink:.

regards, Jared.

Posted

Da Fire, could you take over as bartender? My digital drink dispenser is on the fritz. :oops: Looks like it got corrupted by a beer virus.

I hereby appoint you the official Galilean Library bartender, should you choose to accept. :)