This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kkirilov, happy anniversary!

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I know not much about the user, except that she likes poetry. :-) And that she is an esteemed member but of not much participation, not because of any deficiency on intellect or character, but because of shyness (this I got from what I have read on previous posts, I excuse myself here in case I committed an offense).

How do I got that info? well I read a lot of random posts and threads made on the academy (my cyberhome:rock:), and I came to some of her's (the one about the amazement at Kkirilovv being woman was hilarious:-)).

Well happy anniversary!

By the way, I am not much of a poet but I do like poetry (though more to write it than to read it). Hopefully my humble work will at least give esperanza for more poems being done (DCD for example:rock:) by people much beter qualified than me; and by consequence please more Kkirilovv in the academy, since she is fond of poetry but nobody seems to write much in that genre in the creative forum. Why? I don't know, probably nobody is a vagbond with extra time like me :p.

I talked too much :p

Posted

I would also like to wish Kkirilovv a happy anniversary, and note that I first encountered her when we had a wonderful discussion about Dostoevsky at another board. :)

I certainly wish she would post more, of course. :(