This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy Birthday, mosaic!

4 posts in this topic

Posted

mosaic, happy birthday! You should ask Paulus to reproduce the ShoutBox birthday story he came up with for you. It had to do with your marriage to a beautiful woman whose name does not end in ".jpg" (as apparently happens to be the case with all of Michio's girlfriends - or so he has said/admitted) who resides in the future and with whom you have 3 children as soon as you wed because - well - she's beautiful and she's from the future and you already have those 3 children. Something like that.

Anyhow, happy birthday.

Michael

Posted

mosaic, happy birthday! You should ask Paulus to reproduce the ShoutBox birthday story he came up with for you. It had to do with your marriage to a beautiful woman whose name does not end in ".jpg" (as apparently happens to be the case with all of Michio's girlfriends - or so he has said/admitted) who resides in the future and with whom you have 3 children as soon as you wed because - well - she's beautiful and she's from the future and you already have those 3 children. Something like that.

Anyhow, happy birthday.

Michael

Seconded.

Ah pae burf dae

Posted

I saw that story. Good stuff. Just don't know what a beautiful woman from Senegal would say about my future blue-eyed wife. She might be a little upset. But it's written! I'm powerless to change it.

That ".jpg" joke is classic stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Happy birthday Mosaic! I am glad that you liked that deus ex machina story. :D

Edited by Paulus