This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Two shots from last week

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Took my old Wolf back to his favorite place. He treated it like his true home...

"Old Wolf Returns to His lair"

CHA_OLDWOLF1.JPG

On the trip back, I managed to get this one lucky shot.

"Sun and Sky With Two Hawks"

TWO_HAWKS.JPG

Dave

Posted

Took my old Wolf back to his favorite place

Chato, I thought Dave was your old human. :confused:

Posted (edited)

We now live on the 4th floor. Last year at this time, we lived, three blocks away, on the ground floor. Sometimes when I pass the old place, I try to drag Chato "home," and he talks me out of it. Sometimes he tries to drag his old human home, and I talk him out of it. Both of us are now old farts who barely make it up the steps... :(

But the place depicted in the Photo, is where Chato, my dog persona, was first allowed to run free, and explore to his hearts content. We haven't been there in years, but he remembered all his favorite places, and made sure I went with him to look.

Dave

Edited by Chato
1 person likes this

Posted

We now live on the 4th floor. Last year at this time, we lived, three blocks away, on the ground floor. Sometimes when I pass the old place, I try to drag Chato "home," and he talks me out of it. Sometimes he tries to drag his old human home, and I talk him out of it. Both of us are now old farts who barely make it up the steps... :(

But the place depicted in the Photo, is where Chato, my dog persona, was first allowed to run free, and explore to his hearts content. We haven't been there in years, but he remembered all his favorite places, and made sure I went with him to look.

Dave

You got pos repped because you let an old dog have a good day. :D

Posted (edited)

You got pos repped because you let an old dog have a good day. :D

Chato makes out like a bandit where ever he goes. Here his cadging drinks from Hot Babes in front of the Wine Bar, last Friday night... :(

And he WONT share!!!

WINEBAR17.JPG

Dave

Edited by Chato

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0