This site is supported by Nobility Studios.

INTRODUCING...

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This was supposed to go in with the other introductions. It didn't Didn't see any other way of opening a text box. Maybe a moderator would be so kind as to put it there.

I am now "older." Not "old" yet, but getting there: 64. Definitely wiser. I look forward to Medicare. It's good to get older, otherwise one is dead. I'm a gay man, but that seems to be amounting to less and less as time goes on. I used to be single, then I was not. Our 30 year relationship ended in death from cancer. Such things happen. I miss Bob. I'm about as much a radical leftist as I am a faggot. I don't do much about it anymore. I would, but so little is happening these days on the left.

I chose a neutral handle, 123xyz. &@#$ would have been more neutral, but it's hard to pronounce. I could have included my name, but there are probably hundreds of Michael or Mike, and it gets confusing.

I'm from Minnesota and have lived here pretty much always. Bad idea. One should get out more. Michele Bachmann does not represent me in Congress, merciful god. I wouldn't be altogether unhappy if a truck ran over her and Tim Pawlenty at the same time. On the other hand, she might make a good presidential candidate for the Republicans. She doesn't think so, but in fact she is both stupid and a lunatic. And mean, at heart. Tim Pawlenty is mostly just mean. And he's a traitor to his working class - iron mining - roots.

I've passed 3200 posts on another philosophy forum, not that that means much.

Edited by 123xyz

Posted

:welcome: 123xyz

Posted

Good to see you here, go ahead and just post telling stories, sounds like you may have a lot to write about!

-Scott