This site is supported by Nobility Studios.

Dawkins: "Mild pedophilia" harmless

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Huge shit storm on the atheists internets, particularly at P.Z.'s blog. :freakout1: Thoughts or comments on this issue?

Edited by davidm

Posted (edited)

My thought is that usually when prominent Britons start to babble on in this embarrassing way, they're given a life peerage and punted over to the House of Lords.

:davey: , is there any way you can exercise your influence with David Cameron to get Dawkins named Baron of Pederasty or something and have him locked safely away where he can talk drivel without anyone having to pay too much attention?

Edited by Nullifidian
1 person likes this

Posted

Can anyone provide a quick summary? After all some of us don't visit those site for any other reason than the zoological. :nod:

1 person likes this

Posted

My thought is that usually when prominent Britons start to babble on in this embarrassing way, they're given a life peerage and punted over to the House of Lords.

:davey: , is there any way you can exercise your influence with David Cameron to get Dawkins named Baron of Pederasty or something and have him locked safely away where he can talk drivel without anyone having to pay too much attention?

Are you taking the piss? The bastard still won't even let me butt fuck him, let alone make him dish out obscure titles. :nono:

3 people like this

Posted

Comment at Salon: "Is Dawkins secretly a Catholic priest?" :heh:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Wait, I did some research, and it turns out the guy who touched Dawkins up a bit lost both his arms in a tragic, bloody, and hilarious motor accident. (Well, it's going to be hilarious when somebody loses two arms in it.)

The title of this topic should actually be, Mild pedophile armless :humble:

Edited by DaveT
3 people like this

Posted

Dawkins is such an ass. This is hilarious. Well, I guess he can't criticize priests anymore, can he? Just a little "harmless touching up."

Posted

Would it be hilarious if tomorrow Dawkins was raped by :zombi: Jimmy Savile? :eek3:

WOULD IT? :angry:

Posted (edited)

New atheism is "philosophic pedophilia." Consider: The God Delusion reached in and "touched" the hearts and minds of philosophic juveniles the world over. Like offering candy to draw the juveniles in, said work was full of bombast; $25 later and with zombified expression, the victims of such philorape have now created such philo-pedo movements as the utterly horrifying... atheism+. *recoils in horror*

It's the philosophic expression of NAMBLA.

Dawkins praised the "secular" Camp Quest, the ridiculous brainwashing session that self righteous assholes ship their kids off to. Coupling Dawkin's "mild pedophilia" defense with his philorape, some kids are going to need counseling.

Edited by DeadCanDance
2 people like this

Posted

Fortunately, I did not buy the book, but read the whole thing seated on a chair in Barnes and Noble. :heh:

1 person likes this

Posted

I stumbled across a satirical YouTube channel; I thought it quite funny:

The Brokeback Mountain Emotional Support Group.

For manly men who somehow entered into the film of the understanding that it was to be a classic Western.

Clearly, we need a:

Dawkins Recovery Group.

It's just not cool to call for the Pope's arrest with one hand on the microphone and the other down little Jimmy's (from Camp Quest) pants.

Posted

Are you taking the piss? The bastard still won't even let me butt fuck him, let alone make him dish out obscure titles. :nono:

And anyway, it's OBEs and knighthoods that the nonces get.

2 people like this