This site is supported by Nobility Studios.

Usernames!

92 posts in this topic

Posted

I chose the name Diop in honor of the Sengalese scholar Cheik Anta Diop. He was a historian, cultural historian and anthropologist, and the director of the radiocarbon laboratory at the University of Dakar.

Posted

Hmmm. I chose this username because it slightly describes who I am.

I also chose it because..... I don't know. ^_^

Posted

I chose this name because sometimes I feel like my life is shattered into pieces so........otherwise no idea.

Posted

I chose this name because sometimes I feel like my life is shattered into pieces so........otherwise no idea.

'And you will be marrying a bunch of.... pieces..... Ummm... Well God Bless You!'

Posted

Haha indeed! We have the most random conversations......

1 person likes this

Posted

Also as Alvira will become my name one day. :cheer2:

Posted

Oh? You are going to legally change it? :deal:

Posted

Yeppers! :cheer3:

Posted

Normally, when I am on forums and mmorpg games (which I play alot of) I have usernames that I made up by creating names for anime chars I draw. The most commonly used is Sahimeru and Chiioko. But on a new forum, I needed a new idea, and I am a gothic, dark person. People always say I am such an angel, and they are proud of me but if I was an angel, I'd be covered in blood from all the times I have wronged someone or myself in any way, shape or form. So Blood bathed Angel is basically just my inner self, the angel who isn't an angel.

Posted

@ BloodBathedAngel You have been busy with this posting. Keep at it! You should post in explore and the writing forum. :nod:

Posted

So, my username. One time, when I was buying a ferry ticket in Greece, I had to give my name. The word I saw printed on my ticket where my name should have been was ‘Vieed’, which bore so little resemblance to my actual name that I found it funny, and I thought it would make a good internet handle for some reason. And signing up here happened to be my first opportunity to use it.

The rest is a secret. :cool:

Posted

The name comes originally from Linbaba. A character (actually, the hero) in Shantaram.

Lin means "penis" and Baba is a way to show respect in India. I also love that word because it means lots of different things in lots of different cultures.

Anyway, Respectable Penis, I thought, was very funny :)

This name is one that I used for online gaming in a MMORPG.

When I made new characters, I decided to keep the "baba" theme and simply play around with that.

Inzababa was one of my other characters / avatars and is a play of words that stems from what I described above, and French.

In is English

Za is how a french person might spell The

Baba in french (as in "dans le baba") means trouble.

Inzababa is therefore inthetrouble :)

though that's just one interpretation / meaning of that name.

I decided to keep it seeing as Linbaba was taken by Gregory David Roberts.

Posted

you are right

Posted

Piss off, Lloyd!

Posted

My username is just the first two letters of my first name, the first 3 letters of my middle name, and the first 4 letters of my last name. I've been using it for an online handle for as long as I can remember and have yet to encounter a site where it was already in use (not counting sites that I had already registered at and forgotten about).

Posted

Welcome aboard!

P. S. Two drinks minimum...

Posted

Welcome aboard!

P. S. Two drinks minimum...

Thanks! And, sadly, I never seem to have any problem whatsoever in meeting that minimum. Much to the dismay of my wallet.