This site is supported by Nobility Studios.

Creation of Life

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Really just looking for a chance to share the most amazing and beautiful thing I have ever created in my life.

My daughter Addison! She was born October 2014 and has been a blessing in my life ever since. 

I'd say I'm pretty creative. ;)

FB_IMG_1451327435280.jpg

FB_IMG_1451570522219.jpg

IMG_20141222_113522.JPG

4 people like this

Posted

Almost old enough to be saddened by the Santa Revelation?  Or is that much older?  When is that normally done?  2-3?  5-7?

Michael would know, I am sure of it, time of best Santa Revelation.

Maybe I should write a story, "The Santa Revelation" for those of us who don't know exactly how to tell kids the sad truth, Santa only drinks Coca Cola.

-Scott

Posted

She's only just turned one so she has no idea who Santa even is!  

I think the Santa revelation usually occurs when the kid is around 5? 

But I'm not completely sure. 

Posted

Almost old enough to be saddened by the Santa Revelation?  Or is that much older?  When is that normally done?  2-3?  5-7?

Michael would know, I am sure of it, time of best Santa Revelation.

Maybe I should write a story, "The Santa Revelation" for those of us who don't know exactly how to tell kids the sad truth, Santa only drinks Coca Cola.

First of all, you should write the story.

As to what I know about the Santa Revelation and its timing, well, I don't know. It depends. It depends on the person to whom the revelation would be revealed. I was very young (no more than 5 or so) when a Santa Revelation was revealed to me. I don't know why it was revealed to me when it was revealed, but I remember being told that I should not - must not - reveal the Revelation to any others. I frankly have no idea whether the Revelation has been revealed to our 7, 9, 11, and 14 year old family members (I am certain that it has not been revealed to the 3, 4, and 5 year olds), but I expect that the 11 and the 14 year olds have been subjected to the Revelation. It's the 7 and 9 year olds who are most interesting in this regard. Since they think I'm younger than their parents, I kind of expect that they'd want to reveal to me any secret Revelation to which they've been subjected, but they haven't. Maybe they're worried that I couldn't handle the Santa Revelation -- being so young and all.

Regardless, contrary to the namby-pamby worries too many adults have about Santa lies, in my experience youngsters who have had the Santa Revelation enjoy the fact that they have attained the status of being let in on the Revelation, and they also enjoy the fact that those who have not yet been subject to the Revelation can revel in the make-believe of their pre-Revelation living.

4 people like this

Posted

Way too young. My parents waited until I was 27...

Posted

What Santa revelation? OMG don't say he's a moderate conservative!

JaspertheHippie, Addison is killing it with those dimples. :)