This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PBS Crash Course Philosophy on U-Tube

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I do not seem to be able to copy and paste, so I will try this:

Crash Psychology.rtf

Edited by Mathsteach2
spelling correction

Posted

I realize this is a quiet website, but I am a little disappointed that I have had no responses so far.  I came here to avoid the eristic interchanges on the TES (UK) website, but at the moment I   have something going on in their RE Forum.

This forum here is entitled "whatever else we want to talk about". I want to talk  about Intelligent Design, and I am sure that here I can avoid eristic arguments. Please respond, and I will move my discussion here (but which I am holding in TES) perhaps as well, to answer my dilemma (explained in my last post in TES - I will try to give the link if required ). I do hope this website is not due to fold, it has been the most supportive of my own particular philosophy  (viz-a-vix Paul Feyerabend), and I really do not want my life's motivation  (anarchy, Feyerabend version of course - Dadaism) to flounder.

Posted

Sorry, Mathsteach2, but it looks like this forum is dead. The last post besides your threads was in September.

And the world has moved on.

Posted

I think I have learnt to copy and paste!

Thank you for your post, The Heretic, I hope you do not mean the whole website, just this Extend Forum. My last post here was confusing, this thread was intended to find out what anyone thought about the Crash Philosophy course on U-Tube. I would open a thread on ID in the Science Forum, perhaps under a sub-title "Science or Pseudo-Science?". I also need to look at what is already here on ID. The last post in my thread on the TES website questions my suggestion that philosophy does not, and never has, provided absolute answers to anything!

Posted

Thanks for the link to that YouTube series. I'm a perpetual neophyte so I'm finding it pretty valuable so far.