This site is supported by Nobility Studios.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Beastly Birthday!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, TheBeast! Many happy returns of the day!

p.s. I know you're working on essays right now, but it's perfectly permissible to "stop back in later" and celebrate when you have time! You gotta show those birthdays who's boss, and have it when you're good and ready!

Posted

Hey Beast,

Happy Birthday!

Don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candle. They do that also in the UK, don't they? And don't tell anyone your wish. Of course, you could whisper it to us. I think that would be OK.

Posted

Happy Birthday Beast :)

Posted

Happy Beast Day. :)

Posted

Cheers, fellas 8)

I've been aware of it for a long time, but the next few years are important - and I mean milestones, crossroads and real importance, not like 'pass your GCSE's' or 'turn 15' important.

I think it's time to consider my future (which I've already started). I'm looking to get a masters and become a writer. But that depends on things not going tits up at the crucial moment (i.e. the next 4 years)

But the MA is most important to me right now - I have a lot more to offer and explore in philosophy and I think the MA will enable me to fulfil my requirements.

Posted

Happy happy B-Day! I hope you were able to take some time away from your studies to enjoy yourself?